Sunday, May 25, 2008

Will someone buy me a lotto ticket....please?

I love weekends. I keep forgetting to buy a lotto ticket so that I can permanently be on weekend.....
We are currently planning Jamie's thirteenth birthday party at the moment, it's all very exciting. She is planning a 'fantasy' theme for the party, she is dressing as a fairy. She writes me lists, it's a good thing I have Jamie to keep me organised, she has shopping lists, party lists, guest lists..... David says that she will be a wedding planner when she is older, she certainly has the skills, I think okay, so long as she can support her mum in the lifestyle she would like to become accustomed to.
I got a new phone this weekend, I lost mine about 12 days ago, it's amazing how disconnected I have felt without my mobile phone, I feel whole again.

1 comment:

Unkel Pete said...

Princess thanx for an Ab Fab night
Unkel Pete xxx